How to get to our location in Puglia, Italy
Via Madonna dell’Arco 180
EMAIL : [email protected]
We invite new arrivals from 2pm – the retreat gates will open at this time.
Note: your first yoga session starts at 5:30pm, followed by supper at 7:30pm
One group transfer leaves the retreat on Saturday at 10am and arrives at Bari airport at approximately 11:20am
Airports & Transfers
SUNDAY ARRIVAL DAY
(see below for *Saturday option)
Our group transfer service collects at Bari-Palese International Airport (see below). The transfer journey to Kaliyoga is roughly 1hr and 20min. We can also arrange a car to meet flights to Brindisi Airport. The journey time from Brindisi to Kaliyoga is slightly less.
On Sunday morning we organise a group transfer to Kaliyoga from Bari-Palese airport. Morning flights are the most popular and we suggest you book a flight landing no later than 11:30am. At 12:30 our driver will stand will a Kaliyoga sign in front of the ‘Briciole Bar’ in the arrivals area (see photo below in the section ‘Meeting Point & Contacts’)
The cost will vary according to the number pf passengers being collected.
Please note: some guests choose to arrive by rental car or by train – see below
Price for Group Transfers / per guest
5+ passengers : €25
3-4 passengers : 35€
2 passengers : 45€
1 passenger : 100€
Please Tell Us Your Travel Plans !
Complete your retreat booking first, then book your travel and return to our website.
How to add your travel info
Sign in to your customer account (see Method below) and click your name then Profile – now select your booking and scroll down to the travel section. Five days before you arrive we will confirm your booking and travel details by email.
METHOD – How to create a customer account
– go to top right corner of the website – click ‘sign in‘
– create an account (or sign in if you have one already)
– now click your name and select ‘Profile’
In case there are no convenient Sunday flights from your local airport, we suggest arriving to Puglia on Saturday, then you can enjoy a leisurely Sunday morning in a local hotel and we’ll pick you up from Bari central train station at around 1 o’clock.
Here is a link to hotels in the vicinity of Bari
SATURDAY DEPARTURE DAY
On the last day of the retreat your check-out time is at 9:45am.
The Group Transfer leaves Kaliyoga at 10am and your journey time to Bari airport will be approximately 1hr 20min.
Please tell us on your booking form in case you require a transfer to Brindisi or train station.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +39 342 6190945
Airport Meeting Point
Please wait for your driver by the Briciole Bar in arrivals area
We are located in a beautiful world heritage site. If you hire a car it gives you the freedom to explore the local area and beaches during your stay.
(Suggestion: deals at RentalCars.com)
LOCAL CAR HIRE + FREE AIRPORT TRANSFER OFFER
A local car hire firm offers a free airport transfer service when you rent a vehicle for the week. They will pick you up from the airport at your convenience (from Bari or Brindisi) and bring you to Kaliyoga; and they will drive you back to the airport the following Saturday. You will need to provide a valid driving licence, passport and credit card.
Cost 70 euros per day for a medium size 4-door car, fully insured.
To book this service please contact Carmen at Emil Cars (bilingual English-Italian)
Tel. +39 331 907 9545
ARRIVAL TIME 14:00
You are invited to arrive from 2pm (gates are locked until that time)
Press the intercom on the left gate pillar and we will welcome you in the parking area.
Call +39 342 619 0945 for assistance.
Google Maps: search ‘Kaliyoga Retreats, Massaria Pavone’
Sat Nav GPS
Enter the following coordinates into your Sat Nav device:
Latitude N 40.72563
Longitude E 17.33981
Railway Travel - Meeting Point
Bari Central Railway Station
Please wait for your driver at this spot
Martina Franca Railway Station
Martina Franca – our local town – has a train station. There is no taxi rank, so please let us know in advance and we will meet your train at Martina Franca station (no charge). There are trains from Bari, Brindisi, Matera, Lecce, Polignano etc.
Driving Directions from Bari to Kaliyoga
Note: If you are planning to use a Sat Nav, your route might be different from these directions
1. As you leave the airport there are a series of roundabouts. At each roundabout follow signs for BARI / LECCE. Follow this road for approx. 2 km and exit at AUTOSTRADA / BRINDISI / TARANTO – this will take you onto the Autostrada ring road round Bari – continue to follow signs to BRINDISI / LECCE
2. After approx. 70km of dual carriageway take the exit TARANTO – FASANO CENTRO – ZOO SAFARI
3. Follow signs for TARANTO / LOCOROTONDO, following the SS172 uphill for approx. 6km.
4. After 6km you will pass through the small hamlet of LAURETO
5. Follow sign to Locorotondo. After approx. 3 km you will pass Quinto Colore Commercial center on your left and then you should start to see a view of Locorotondo. After 1,5 Km approx. the road splits into a mini dual carriageway /sort of roundabout.
6. Continue straight ahead following the white sign for Locorotondo up the hill, past the ENI petrol station and Simply market on your left.
7. Continue to follow this road to the top of the hill, bearing slightly left through the town of Locorotondo and start to follow the signs for MARTINA FRANCA – after two sets of traffic lights you will be heading downhill on the main road to Martina Franca.
8. Go straight on at the roundabout, passing the TE garage on your right. 7. After about 2 Km look on the left side of the road for a Q8 Petrol Station where the road has a new section in it. Turn Left immediately after the garage. 8. Follow the road till you reach a T-junction with a sign for Petra Nevara and turn right.
9. Follow the country road. After approx. 1km follow the left-hand bend in the road – do not turn right into the Petra Nevara restaurant. At the next ‘Y’ junction follow the road round to the right. After approx. 300m you will see the entrance gates to Masseria Pavone on the left side of the road. Press the buzzer and we will open the electric gates.
IF YOU GET LOST EN ROUTE PLEASE CALL US ON +39 342 619 0945 and we will do our best to guide you.
Driving Directions updated 17 April 2018 – Download driving directions PDF