In order for our logistics team to manage your arrival, please add your flight details to your booking form.
> How to login to your booking form
Go to Sign In in the top right-hand corner of any web page and select Create an account. After adding your name and email, look for a confirmation email from Kaliyoga and click the secure link to confirm your email address. Now sign in to your account and enter your travel details in the relevant boxes on your booking form.
Airport Transfers - Sharing a taxi
Shared Taxi Transfer Times
In order to transfer you from Bari to Kaliyoga with maximum ease and minimal cost, we can arrange Shared Taxis at Bari Airport and Bari Central Train Station (see meeting point images below.) Please make sure that you write your flight details in the boxes provided on your booking form (you’ll need to sign in, or set up a customer account to do this). The transfer time is roughly 75 mins. Cost per passenger is 45€ per trip.
ARRIVAL (Sunday): Usually there are two transfer times: 1pm and 4.30pm, but these may vary slightly depending on when the majority of the group arrives. We will do our best to co-ordinate these times to meet as many flights or trains as possible. If your arrival time is not within our transfer times, please ask us for a Private Transfer (see below).
DEPARTURE (Saturday): Shared Taxi transfers will normally leave Kaliyoga at 9.30am (arriving at Bari airport @11am). For guests with later flights, a shared taxi can be arranged to leave Kaliyoga around 12 noon, though the timing can be flexible based on flight departure time.
Private Taxi Transfers
If your arrival time at Bari is outside our Shared Taxi Transfer service, please give us at least 24 hours notice to arrange a Private Taxi Transfer for you. Typical cost will be around €110 one way – but if other guests arrive at a similar time and are willing to share the car with you, the cost can be shared.
SUGGESTION: If the flight arrival time to Bari from your departure city is not convenient, why not arrive a day early and book a hotel in Bari for one night, then enjoy a leisurely morning before meeting our driver on Sunday at lunchtime, either at Bari airport, or at Bari central railway station.
Other Arrival Cities
Meeting Points - airport & railway station
Please wait for your driver by the Briciole Bar in arrivals area
Bari Rail Station
Please wait for your driver at this spot
Driving Directions From Bari Airport
Note: If you are planning to use a Sat Nav, your route might be different from the following directions
1. As you leave the airport there are a series of roundabouts. At each roundabout follow signs for BARI / LECCE. Follow this road for approx. 2 km and exit at AUTOSTRADA / BRINDISI / TARANTO – this will take you onto the Autostrada ring road round Bari – continue to follow signs to BRINDISI / LECCE
2. After approx. 70km of dual carriageway take the exit TARANTO – FASANO CENTRO – ZOO SAFARI
3. Follow signs for TARANTO / LOCOROTONDO, following the SS172 uphill for approx. 6km.
4. After 6km you will pass through the small hamlet of LAURETO
5. Follow sign to Locorotondo. After approx. 3 km you will pass Quinto Colore Commercial center on your left and then you should start to see a view of Locorotondo. After 1,5 Km approx. the road splits into a mini dual carriageway /sort of roundabout.
6. Continue straight ahead following the white sign for Locorotondo up the hill, past the ENI petrol station and Simply market on your left.
7. Continue to follow this road to the top of the hill, bearing slightly left through the town of Locorotondo and start to follow the signs for MARTINA FRANCA – after two sets of traffic lights you will be heading downhill on the main road to Martina Franca.
8. Go straight on at the roundabout, passing the TE garage on your right. 7. After about 2 Km look on the left side of the road for a Q8 Petrol Station where the road has a new section in it. Turn Left immediately after the garage. 8. Follow the road till you reach a T-junction with a sign for Petra Nevara and turn right.
9. Follow the country road. After approx. 1km follow the left-hand bend in the road – do not turn right into the Petra Nevara restaurant. At the next ‘Y’ junction follow the road round to the right. After approx. 300m you will see the entrance gates to Masseria Pavone on the left side of the road. Press the buzzer and we will open the electric gates.
IF YOU GET LOST EN ROUTE PLEASE CALL US ON +39 342 619 0945 and we will do our best to talk you in.
Driving Directions updated 17 April 2017 – Download driving directions PDF
Holiday Autos.com – link
Kaliyoga Retreat Address
Via Madonna Dell’Arco
74015 Martina Franca
Google Maps: search ‘Kaliyoga Retreats, Massaria Pavone’
Sat Nav GPS
Enter the following coordinates into your Sat Nav device:
Latitude N 40.72563
Longitude E 17.33981