How to gt to our location in Puglia, italy
Via Madonna dell’Arco 180
EMAIL : email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming new arrivals at the retreat from 14:00 (2pm).
Please note there is a restorative yoga session from 17:30-19:00, followed by supper at 19:30
Arrival Airports / Train Station
Most guests fly to Bari. Travel time from the airport to the retreat is approx 1hr 15 mins.
You can also fly to Brindisi.
There is a station in our local town Martina Franca – please let us know in advance so that we can arrange a local taxi to pick you up from there, as there is no taxi rank. Likewise, if you travel from Matera, Lecce, Polignano etc, let us know in advance so that we can arrange a taxi to collect you.
If getting to Bari is inconvenient for any reason, why not arrive a day early and book a hotel in Bari for a night, then enjoy a leisurely Sunday morning. Then either rent a car, or join our taxi-share either at Bari airport, or at Bari central railway station after lunch.
We are located in a beautiful world heritage site. If you hire a car at the airport, you will save on airport transfers (80€). And it gives you the freedom to explore the local area and beaches during your stay.
(Suggestion: find cheapest car hire deals at RentalCars.com)
At the entrance to the property the gates are normally closed. Ring the intercom buzzer for assistance. If there is no reply, call +39 342 619 0945 for assistance.
Google Maps: search ‘Kaliyoga Retreats, Massaria Pavone’
Sat Nav GPS
Enter the following coordinates into your Sat Nav device:
Latitude N 40.72563
Longitude E 17.33981
Driving Directions from Bari to Kaliyoga
Note: If you are planning to use a Sat Nav, your route might be different from these directions
1. As you leave the airport there are a series of roundabouts. At each roundabout follow signs for BARI / LECCE. Follow this road for approx. 2 km and exit at AUTOSTRADA / BRINDISI / TARANTO – this will take you onto the Autostrada ring road round Bari – continue to follow signs to BRINDISI / LECCE
2. After approx. 70km of dual carriageway take the exit TARANTO – FASANO CENTRO – ZOO SAFARI
3. Follow signs for TARANTO / LOCOROTONDO, following the SS172 uphill for approx. 6km.
4. After 6km you will pass through the small hamlet of LAURETO
5. Follow sign to Locorotondo. After approx. 3 km you will pass Quinto Colore Commercial center on your left and then you should start to see a view of Locorotondo. After 1,5 Km approx. the road splits into a mini dual carriageway /sort of roundabout.
6. Continue straight ahead following the white sign for Locorotondo up the hill, past the ENI petrol station and Simply market on your left.
7. Continue to follow this road to the top of the hill, bearing slightly left through the town of Locorotondo and start to follow the signs for MARTINA FRANCA – after two sets of traffic lights you will be heading downhill on the main road to Martina Franca.
8. Go straight on at the roundabout, passing the TE garage on your right. 7. After about 2 Km look on the left side of the road for a Q8 Petrol Station where the road has a new section in it. Turn Left immediately after the garage. 8. Follow the road till you reach a T-junction with a sign for Petra Nevara and turn right.
9. Follow the country road. After approx. 1km follow the left-hand bend in the road – do not turn right into the Petra Nevara restaurant. At the next ‘Y’ junction follow the road round to the right. After approx. 300m you will see the entrance gates to Masseria Pavone on the left side of the road. Press the buzzer and we will open the electric gates.
IF YOU GET LOST EN ROUTE PLEASE CALL US ON +39 342 619 0945 and we will do our best to guide you.
Driving Directions updated 17 April 2018 – Download driving directions PDF
Airport Transfers - Sharing a taxi
Sunday – arrivals
On Sunday there is one transfer from Bari Central Station at 2pm.
Please let us know in advance by email if you wish to join this transfer : firstname.lastname@example.org
OR sign in to your customer account and add your flight details to your booking form.
Note: Please let us know by Thursday prior to your arrival, otherwise we can not promise you a place on the transfer. The cost of the transfer will depend on the number of people – 2 ppl – 50€ each. 3 ppl or more 35€, 5 ppl or more 20€ each. Please pay the driver.
When you book your arrival flight, please allow 30-40 mins to collect your bags and find the driver by 2pm. If you need a private transfer e.g. at a later time, please contact Carmen at our local taxi and car hire firm – dial +39 331 907 9545 (she is Italian and speaks excellent English).
Saturday – departures
One transfer leaves the retreat on Saturday at 10am and arrives at Bari airport at approximately 11:20am. You can tell us about your transfer requirements during your week here.
Meeting Points for Taxi Transfers & Contact
Please wait for your driver by the Briciole Bar in arrivals area
Bari Rail Station
Please wait for your driver at this spot