HELP PAGE - Italy
Q. What is included in the price?
– 10 yoga classes: morning 2 hrs + evening 1.5 hrs
– Outdoor swimming pool (not heated)
– 3 meals per day
– Excursion on Friday – beach or place of interest, weather dependent
Q. What is NOT included in the price?
Q. Payment / Currency?
Payment methods accepted: bank transfer/credit card online payment (payment by phone is not possible at this venue).
If you wish to pay in a different currency it is your responsibility to calculate the correct amount. We will notify you if there is a discrepancy.
Q. Are yoga classes taught in different languages?
Yoga : clear, precise instruction in English
Q. How many classes per day?
2 classes per day: morning & evening (no evening class on Friday).
Q. Are yoga classes suitable for beginners?
Q. I have done other yoga styles, but I have never done “mindful” yoga before!
Mindful Yoga is a method of practice with awareness and relaxation using traditional yoga postures. Beginners are always welcome and experienced yogis will be able to connect more deeply to their awareness of inner stillness within movement.
Q. Do you cater for alternative diets?
Q. Do you cater for allergies?
Q. Will I get enough protein?
Q. Is there any meat?
Q. Is there alcohol and coffee?
A retreat is an opportunity to regain bodily health and mindful balance. We do not serve coffee and alcohol. If you are tempted by the need for coffee and alcohol, we recommend that you reduce consumption several days before you arrive.
Q. Kaliyoga can arrange Group Transfers from the airport to the venue!
See Travel for details.
Q. Is there car directions on Google Maps?
Q. Should I book my transfers before I arrive?
Q. Will I need to rent a car?
Q. Can I get to there by public bus?
*All bedrooms have comfy beds, quality linen and climate control. Bedrooms are cleaned every day and towels are changed mid-week.
Q. Are there hair dryers in the rooms?
Q. Are there mosquitos?
- Like most Southern European areas there are some mosquitos in the summer months, but we usually have a light breeze blowing in this area, which keeps them at bay for the most part. We provide mosquito plug-ins and fans for your rooms, and most bedroom windows have nets.
Q. Is the venue private?
from your retreat!
Q. What can I do to prepare?
Q. What to bring
– in cooler seasons bring a warm jacket / shawl
– you don’t need to bring a yoga mat, we have all yoga equipment here
– you can connect your laptop to our wi-fi internet (free)
– mobile phone reception is very good here, but we ask you to use your phone sparingly and quietly away from other guests
– your travel insurance
– Walking shoes
– comfy shoes for the evening
– small rucksack or day bag for walks
– lightweight waterproof raincoat
– yoga clothes: Loose, warm, comfortable
Q. What NOT to bring
– bath and pool towels
Q. Do you provide toiletries?
– We provide bodywash in each bathroom, but please bring your own shampoo, conditioner and lotions etc.
Q. What is Kaliyoga's typical guest profile?
We welcome all nationalities, all ages, all genders, all creeds.
Beginners, runners, newbies, and skeptics… all are welcome. Yoga is for everyone.
A physical impairment does not necessarily exclude you from participating in yoga classes – please email or call us to discuss options.
The balance of women & men/singles & couples varies from week to week, but generally, there are more women than men and more singles than couples.
The average age range is typically 25-55 yrs; there is no maximum age.
The minimum age is 12.
Q. Can I stay for more than one week?
Q. Is there a safe place for my valuables/passport etc?
Q. Is there internet and mobile phone reception?
Mobile phone reception is reasonable. Please use your phone sparingly and away from other guests.
Internet / Mobile phone / Digital devices / Photography
Q. How big is the pool? The pool is 13m long x 9m wide.
Kaliyoga retreat can be hugely beneficial to ME sufferers. Our excellent holistic practitioners are here to help you to explore new healing modalities. Deep relaxation whilst on retreat is essential to recovery.
NOTE: Please discuss your condition with us before you book. For certain conditions, a doctor’s authorization may be necessary. See Terms & Conditions