Mentorship Program at Kaliyoga in Puglia, Italy
This program is a month-long immersion into the wisdom teachings of yoga and daily life on retreat. Kaliyoga Retreats are widely recognised as leaders in the retreat field and this learning opportunity offers deep insight into the practice and application of yoga.
Who is this for?
Whether you are an existing teacher, an aspiring teacher or simply have an interest in deepening your understanding, this immersion offers a great opportunity to become steady and clear in your personal practice.
Mentorships with Holly Warren
August 25 – Sept 21 (4 wks) – 2 places available
Sept 22 – OCt 19 (4 wks) – 2 places available
Cost: £500 per week*
The program includes an in-depth study of yoga as a life practice, teaching skills and yoga study as well as being an integral part of a team with one of Europe’s most established yoga retreats.
What is included
- Pre-reading and pre-arrival self-practice program
- Weekly readings and resources
- 2 x daily yoga classes + daily self-practice
- Daily asana, meditation and pranayama practice
- Weekly one-on-one workshops (exclusive to the mentorship program)
- Class observation tasks, assisting and in-class adjusting program
- Weekly feedback and reflective tasks
- In-class teaching exercises on retreat with guests and staff
- Karma yoga activities include assisting Tashi in her classes and some basic kitchen tasks
- Karma yoga activities; assisting me in classes, hosting and helping in the shala
- Certificate of completion
- Letter of recommendation from Kaliyoga Retreats (on request)
- Accommodation in the staff house, 10 min walk from the retreat
- Access to all areas of the retreat
- Full board vegetarian
Extras at your own cost
- Holistic therapy treatments
- Excursions e.g. cycle tour, beach trips
- Airport transfers – see Travel Info