Mentoring Program at Kaliyoga - Italy
Mentorships can support either a personal immersion into the yoga practice and wisdom teachings, or support your abilities to teach yoga as wisdom teachings and practice.
Mentorships are of 4 weeks duration, beginning on a Sunday and ending on a Saturday. There are two mentorships available per 4 week period.
Start dates in 2018: April 15 / May 13 / June 10 / July 8 / September 2 / September 30*
Cost: £500 per week – see below for what’s included
You will be guided through an in-depth study of yoga as a life practice, yoga teaching skills if applicable and yoga study as well as being an integral part of a team on of Europe’s most established yoga retreats.
* 3 weeks
Mentorships with Tashi Dawa : 2018
Dates: May, June, July, September & October
Cost: £500 per week
- Pre-reading and pre-arrival self-practice program
- Weekly readings and resources
- 2 x daily yoga classes + daily self-practice
- Daily asana, meditation and pranayama practice
- Weekly one-on-one workshops (exclusive to the mentorship program)
- Class observation tasks, assisting and in-class adjusting program
- Weekly feedback and reflective tasks
- In-class teaching exercises on retreat with guests and staff
- Final presentation in the form of your choosing… a talk, a class or a blog
- Karma yoga activities; assisting me in classes, hosting and helping in the shala
- Certificate of completion from Kaliyoga Retreats
- Customised letter of recommendation from Kaliyoga Retreats by request
- 3-4 retreat weeks with access to all areas
- Private accommodation in our shared staff house 10 min walk from the retreat.
- Access to all areas at our wonderful retreat centre
- 3 daily gourmet vegetarian meals
- Return group transfers from Bari airport
- All retreat offerings and activities
- Access to world class therapists
Who is this for?
Whether you are an existing teacher, an aspiring teacher or simply have an interest in deepening your understanding, this immersion offers a great opportunity to become steady and clear in your personal practice.You will be guided through an in-depth study of yoga as a life practice, yoga teaching skills and yoga study as well as being an integral part of a team with one of Europe’s most established yoga retreats.
Tashi teaches classes using the ashtanga yoga primary series as the basis for sequencing & for breathing, bandha and drishti techniques & practices. She also teaches a variety of cleansing techniques, workshops, a range of meditation techniques, mantra meditations and pranayama.
- Adjusting skills
- Yoga philosophy
During the month you will practice, participate in & observe the retreat program. During observation sessions you will complete observation tasks followed by discussions regarding sequencing, adjusting, language, etc.