Update 26 March 2022
Covid-19 Supplementary information
1. Covid-19 Lateral Flow Test
Whether you have been vaccinated or not, Kaliyoga aims to provide a secure environment for guests and staff. To achieve this, on arrival at Kaliyoga you will be required to take a lateral flow test in our reception area. If the result of your test is positive you must either isolate in your room until you can provide a negative test result, or arrange to be repatriated. There is no refund. You may bring your own test kit. Test kits are available at Kaliyoga (cost 15€ per test).
2. Cancellation due to a Covid-19 positive test result
- If you test positive for Covid-19 you can not come to Kaliyoga and your payment will be forfeit. If another person can be found to fill your place we will offer you a credit voucher minus 10% admin fee.
- Travel insurance is mandatory for the activity of your retreat. Your insurance cover should also protect you from losses arising from cancellation and repatriation as well as unexpected sickness, losses, flight changes or changes due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please bring the policy with you in the case of an emergency.
- You indemnify Kaliyoga from claims that relate to losses caused by events beyond Kaliyoga’s control.
- Credit vouchers are not exchangeable for cash or other services.
3. What precautions against COVID-19 are in place at Kaliyoga?
Regulations in force at the time of your retreat will be followed.
4. How often are the rooms and yoga equipment sanitized?
Your private room will be sanitised before your arrival. Sanitised yoga equipment will be provided for your personal use during the retreat.
5. Must I wear a mask?
No. We will let you know if regulations change.
6. Are staff tested for Covid-19?
Kaliyoga staff are tested regularly.