Precautions for Covid-19
1. What precautions against COVID-19 are in place at Kaliyoga?
Regulations in force at the time of your retreat will be followed. Kaliyoga is in Granada Province which currently alternates between level 1 and level 2: all guests can congregate outdoors and 75% in common areas indoors. Yoga classes are permitted with a maximum of 20 people indoors and 25 outdoors. We will limit the number of guest bookings to provide adequate social distancing.
2. How often are the rooms and yoga equipment sanitized?
Your private room and yoga equipment will be sanitised before your arrival. Yoga equipment will be cleaned and arranged for your personal use during your stay.
3. Will I need to wear a mask?
4. Am I required to provide proof of vaccination?
The entry precautions in force at the Spanish border are designed to prevent Covid spreaders from entering the country: unvaccinated visitors must show a current negative test result and we will ask to see this on your arrival; double-vaccinated visitors will be asked to present proof on arrival. We may at our discretion request visitors to take a Covid test on arrival or during the retreat.
5. Are staff tested for Covid-19?
Kaliyoga staff are tested regularly. Lateral flow tests are available on site.
6. Cancellation and refund policy during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Cancellation by you more than 4 weeks before your retreat start date: deposit is transferable to another date.
- Cancellation by you less than 4 weeks before your retreat start date: forfeit all payment.
- If unforeseen changes in Covid regulations force Kaliyoga to cancel your retreat more than 4 weeks before retreat start date: full refund (does not apply to credit vouchers)
- If unforeseen changes in Covid regulations force Kaliyoga to cancel your retreat less than 4 weeks of the start date: credit voucher.