Precautions for Covid-19
What precautions against COVID-19 are in place at Kaliyoga?
Regulations in force at the time of your retreat will be followed. Kaliyoga is in Granada Province which currently alternates between level 1 and level 2: all guests can congregate outdoors and 75% of guests in common areas indoors. Yoga clases are allowed a maximum of 20 people indoors and 25 outdoors. We will limit the number of guest bookings to provide adequate social distancing.
2. How often are the rooms and yoga equipment sanitized?
Your private room and yoga equipment will be sanitised before your arrival. Yoga equipment will be labeled with your name for your individual use during your stay.
3. Will I need to wear a mask?
No. Masks do not need to be worn inside, unless when close contact indoors is unavoidable.
4. How will I know whether staff and guests have tested negative for Covid-19?
All guests are required to provide a negative Covid-19 test result on arrival. Staff will be tested regularly.
5. Am I required to provide proof of vaccination?
6. Cancellation and refund policy during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Cancellation by you up to 15 days before your event start date: forfeit deposit, but transferable to another date.
- Cancellation by you at less than 15 days notice: forfeit all payment (does not affect voucher holders).
- No refunds once at Kaliyoga.
- Cancellation by Kaliyoga more than 15 days before the start date: full refund (does not apply to any existing gift or credit vouchers)
- Cancellation by Kaliyoga less than 15 days before the start date: Either a 50% refund, or accept credit voucher and re-schedule your booking to another date of your choice.